Social Media Marketing Services
Social Media Marketing Services for Business Growth
One of the best ways for a business to engage with current and prospective customers is through social media marketing services.
Whether you’re a large corporation or a small business; if you’re not capitalizing on your digital presence through social media marketing and social engagement then you may be giving your competitors an unnecessary advantage.
Potential customers are online, right now, busily interacting with brands on every social media platform including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and there’s no reason that your business shouldn’t be one of them!
What Are Social Media Marketing Services?
Social Media Marketing Services (SMM Services) involve the assembling, curating and sharing content on social media to engage with current and potential clients and customers. SMM Services can include everything from sharing videos and social media posts to facilitate engagement alongside content marketing.
At KEOCH our social media marketing campaigns are tailored to exact business requirements (rather than trying to fit you into a pre-existing template or mold).
We’ll identify and establish and/or maintain a brand image that’s consistent and target an audience of potential clients who are likely to engage with your business. Through effective competitor tracking, we’ll aim to consistently stay ahead of the curve, and track all analytics to ensure a successful campaign.
Decades of Social Media Management Experience with KEOCH
KEOCH’s social media experts and social media managers have decades of industry experience across a wide range of industries, from big name brands to boutique businesses, with a roster of happy clients to boot.
Whether you’re a company with an enormous social media presence or you’re just starting out, you need an effective social media strategy with a focus on data, engagement and conversion.
Effective social media management should always have key goals in mind, whether its brand awareness, engagement or revenue generation. Relevance and high quality audiences are vital to sustaining and growing your brand, so it’s important to have a trained finger on the pulse of your social media and community.
KEOCH aren’t happy to simply let your business go along with the trend; we’ll help you set the trend in the first place.
Social Media Management Service Categories
Organic Social Media Marketing Services
One of the best way to create a scalable connection to your existing customers and potential clients is through organic social media services.
Often consisting of the videos, images, stories and memes shared by all social media users (brands and individuals alike), this form of social media is very effective at creating a personal relationship and engagement platform between your brand and audience. As content can be shared and re-shared, you can anticipate that it will be seen by your followers, your followers’ audiences and finally other accounts that follow hashtags related to or used in your posts.
Organic Social Media Management can be very effective to:
- Establish and maintain your brand voice
- Create more personal experiences for your customers through engaging, interesting and informative content
- Engage with your followers and potential customers at every stage of the consumer journey
- Receive and respond to customer feedback and inquiries
Paid Social Media Marketing Services
The paid branch of social media marketing services (or paid social media management) is, in essence, a form of paid advertising. When you choose to pay to promote your content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Youtube, you are participating in paid social media. This form of targeted social media advertising is great at promoting your existing content’s visibility or promoting products, services and information through specifically curated advertisements.
Paid Social Media Marketing can be very effective to:
- Raise brand awareness and acquire new audiences
- Promote products and services
- Generate new leads (Lead-Generation)
- Drive conversions and ecommerce sales
Hybrid Social Media Marketing Services
A combination of both organic and paid social media marketing services is often the best way to take advantage of both social media environments. KEOCH hybrid SMM campaigns are often the most effective way to delight existing customers while titillating potential new ones.
To run an effective hybrid social media marketing campaign the following combination of ideas can help to maximize your social media impact:
- Show Off Your Best Assets: A paid social media tactic that doesn’t require any investment in a creating an ad or dedicated campaign, if you have content that’s already resonating with your followers, investing some funds into broadening its reach can be invaluable. You might consider allocating a small budget to see how much further your spend can take your post. Don’t just focus on the likes, but also views, conversions and engagement. As a base strategy, you might consider doing this for your highest performing social media post each month.
- Audiences. Period. You might have heard that data surpassed oil as the world’s most valuable commodity in 2017. While some may disagree, we liken this to the analogy “if you teach a person to fish…” and believe that social media is the perfect fishing-spot. The more data you have about your ideal clients and customers, the more informed you are when you make decisions about how to market and engage with them. How old are they? What problems do they have? Where do they live? How much money do they make? How can you help them? All of these questions can be answered, in a very meaningful way, with data garnered from social media. You can also capitalize on this information with ‘lookalike audiences’. Facebook, in particular, has very effective lookalike audience targeting which can display your ads to people with similar demographics and behaviors to your best customers. Furthermore, this data can be fed back into your Organic SEO and PPC campaigns for sustainable business growth.
- Pay When It Pays: Finally, if your organic posts just aren’t getting the attention they deserve, it might be time to invest in a dedicated paid social media campaign to boost what matters.
Did you know: Social Media Numbers
As of 2020 Facebook was responsible for 96% of social media marketer’s paid advertising efforts. Followed by LinkedIn (76%), Twitter (75%), Instagram (59%), Snapchat (33%) and Pinterest (16%).
When used correctly, social media marketing can be an incredibly powerful tool. That’s why KEOCH pulls out all the stops using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, detailed analytics and data analysis to make sure your business is being seen by the right people at the right time.
We’re much more than a social media agency; we’re a one-stop-shop for business growth, and social media management services are just one string in our very effective bow.
Influencer Marketing Services
Influencer marketing involves the collaboration of a business and individual with a social media presence or following to promote products or services.
Celebrity endorsement may have been considered as the original form of influencer marketing, but nowadays if your brand or business could benefit from a more personal style of engagement, influencer marketing services can provide a great way to find new clients and customers. Social media influencers have a particular relevance, reach and resonance, which allowing for a very tailored form of engagement with audiences suitable to your brand.
For example, if you have a beauty product, there are many beauty-focussed influencers who are willing to promote or demonstrate your products and services on their social media often for a small fee, product or kickback from sales.
As of 2018, 47% of all digital marketers allocated at least 10% of their communications budget to Influencer Marketing.
KEOCH’s influencer marketing strategies are scalable and can help with market penetration and finding new audiences. When used effectively, the connection influencers have with their audiences can extend to a connection with your brand.
Social Media Strategy Campaigns of All Shapes and Sizes
Brand awareness is important. Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a savvy start-up business, the best way to achieve success is to have a social media marketing strategy in place.
KEOCH can help you to create the best social media strategy to start or maintain your social media presence online. We’ll begin with an in-depth look at your business and brand, highlighting what’s working and trimming away anything that may be diluting your message.
We’ll dive into data analysis and research about your business and competitors, and create a framework for success.
As soon as we’re ready, we’ll begin social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Youtube, and any relevant social media channels. Then we’ll monitor performance and make any necessary adjustments along the way to deliver optimum results.
Social Media and Business Development
Social media marketing services are crucial for business development.
If your competitors are working social media and you’re yet to take full advantage of its benefits, then there’s a good chance you’re missing out.
The options for advertising new services and products to new or returning clients are limitless. People are living their lives online, and for your business to continue to grow, so should you.
Find out how KEOCH can support your business through social media management today!
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Contact us today to reserve your free consultation.
Learn how KEOCH can help you build on what you've already accomplished, even in an increasingly competitive marketplace.